Friday, November 7, 2008

3 days since.... =')


Yesterday, my mom and my dad called me from Mecca. When i heard their voices, i just feel like wanna shout loud and tell 'em how happy i am n how i miss 'em sooooooo much!!

So, as usual, mak n ayah asked me ; Is everythin' olrite??? I said "YA".. hehehe
I'm not ready to tell 'em what is the thing behind dat "YA" yet...huhu.. i guest BIARLAH RAHSIA.. hahaha!

Actually there's a thing happened 1 day after my mom n dad left for Mecca..It's happened becoz of my carelessness.. my bad.. haiya.. xpe2, ALONG said it's ok n we'll fix it soon.. =')

sooooo pija, it's ok hun.. dat's my 1st ever xperience n i dun feel like having it again okay???
enuf la kot.. seriously, x senang dudk dibuatnya..

Luckily it's not dat serious but STILL.. it costs some amount of money tho.. haih.. pija2..

Okaylah.. yesterday jugak, i went to my ALONG'S HOUSE.. besan ibu who are the parents of kak long ( my sis-in-law) ade dkt sane..
So, we went there at about 5 pm, bought some kueh then kitorg minum petang.. huhu

Btw, adik my sis-in-law pun ade..wif HIS 1-year-old daughter, AIRA..chumelsssssssss gler! she likes 2 bite things tho..

* so I guest it's all 4 now.. nnti i post lagi kay??

S.E.K.I.A.N... -pijabdkcomey-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PIJAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! U'VE BEEN TAGGED! go to my blog and c how to play it!

pija said...

okay!!!! nnti pija buat ye!!!