Saturday, January 24, 2009

FINALLY...!!!! i'm back at home frens...!

wa... it has been quite awhile since my last post kan???
korg rindu x???...huhu..
btw, thre're so many stories dat i wanna share wif u guys!!!
especially my
NEW n INTERESTING EXPERIENCES at UiTM PERAK!!!
hurm... actly, i myself didn't expect dat I'VE FALLEN FOR.... uitm perak's environmnt of study lor!!
nak crite mcm2, but let me think 1st okay? (^_~)
have 2 arrange the points coz to many in my head.. x tau mane nk start dlu.. =p
btw people... i'm gonna be at home, celebrating my freedom!!! from 23rd jan - 1st feb! yuhooooooooooooo!!! (^_^)



S.E.K.I.A.N.... -pijabdkcomey-

3 comments:

Rashidah A Hamid said...

pija!!! how's uitm? ada hot guys tak utk kawanmu ini? ;)

colorful betul la ur page ni...

aNn fArhaNaH said...

seronoknyer cuti!

pija said...

to ede : hamboi2 ede!!!! ramai je kat sane!!! yg x bleh bla kan, bapok2 pun ramai!!! tp diorg minat je gurls, cume kepoh!!!! n our art n dsgn (photograph) nye kan, sgt la lembut! tp his voice sgt lelaki + baju2 die sgt elegante!!!

to ann : sgt best cume after hbs ct straight tests!!! sengal gler!